Other Cool Sites
- Arizona Roads - The original inspiration for this website. Although it hasn't been updated recently, it's still a cool documentation of the state of highways in Arizona pre-2010.
- Alps' Roads - Another inspiration for this website. There are many photos of roads all over the U.S. and other countries, information about them, and more found here!
- PHXRoads - A site made by one of my friends that focuses on road-related things around the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Poor's Collection - A site made by one of my friends. It showcases Malaysian parking coupons, license plates from around the world, and more!
- Shedingtonian's Virtual Dump - A site made by one of my friends with some fictional creations, maps, and road signs.
- Kurumi.com - A site with cool information on Connecticut Roads, 3-digit Interstates and more.
- AARoads' Interstate Guide - A site dedicated to providing information about Interstate highways.
- California Highways - This site provides information about California highways and their history.
- Highway Route Markers - This site shows images of highway route markers from across most of the world.
- roadfan.com - A site that covers many aspects of roads and highways.
- Floodgap Roadgap - This site hosts many pictures of roads, mostly in southern California, however also features other places around the world.
- Manual of Traffic Signs - A website that lists common traffic signs in the United States. It provides information about them and resources that you can download too.
- vidthekid.info - The "Miscellany" page of this website has some cool road-related resources.
- Travel Mapping - This site allows you to track all of the highways you've been on in most countries around the world. I have a page on this site where you can see my travels. Check it out here.
- mob-rule.com - This site allows you to count all of the counties that you've been to in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the British Isles. I have a page on this site as well so you can see all of the counties that I've been to. Check it out here.
Page last updated: 5/14/2023